Get Involved: Run for an AMTA Elected Position
Serve your profession by running for an AMTA elected office on the National Board of Directors or the Commission on Candidacy!
AMTA is a leader in advancing the massage therapy profession, and we’re led by volunteers elected by our membership.
- Review the position criteria. Candidate applications will be available on July 1 and must be completed by Sept. 1.
- Take the following online courses (log-in required): About Non-Profit Associations, Responsibilities and Communications throughout AMTA and Risk Management for Associations.
- Once the courses are completed, fill out the online application packet.
- Once the Commission on Candidacy determines that you meet the position requirements, your candidate profile will be added to AMTA’s Election page.
- As a candidate, you can choose to begin using social media.