The skinny of the Skinny:
- By email invitation only – this is a Nevada Chapter member benefit.
- You must print an Eventbrite Ticket (attached to your RSVP confirmation email) and show your current NSBMT license to participate in this event.
- Clinic hours are: 8am – 6pm – the last massage starts at 5:00pm.
- The two-day event assumes the clinic closes from 6pm (Saturday) to 8am (Sunday) – please plan accordingly.
- You must present your event ticket (received in the Eventbrite Registration system) AND your NSBMT license to the Clinic Manager PRIOR to signing in.
- Only one “free” massage per member. “half-priced” massages start on the member’s 2nd visit to the same clinic.
- Please plan time to arrive, wait, get your massage, and evaluate your student practitioner – all in all, about 2 hours.
If you are not yet an AMTA member, please join us! More information about the benefits of membership and participating in shaping the profession are found here: http://www.amtamassage.org/membership/Benefits/professional.html