At this year’s 2012 AMTA-Nevada Chapter Annual Meeting, we’re trying something new: Let’s Play Monopoly! Participating in this email version of a classic game will help educate members (regarding some anatomy questions from Educated Touch and Thousand Petaled Lotus) and put members in touch with products and services from well-known and ever-supportive massage therapy and wellness industry Sponsors.
Amongst this year’s Sponsors and the prizes they are giving the members at the Annual Meeting during Let’s Play Monopoly:
- Massage Warehouse: NRG massage table w/ carrying case, NRG bolster, NRG stool w/ back, NRG massage chair w/ carrying case, and more!
- Bon Vital: 1, 36-oz BV Foot Balm; 1, 12-pack (3.38-oz tubes) Foot Balm Display
- Biofreeze: 2, Retail Starter Kit (6, 3-fl oz Roll-Ons; 6, 4-fl oz Gel Tubes), and more!
- Books of Discovery: 1, 4th Edition Trail Guide to the Body w/ Quick Reference to Stretch & Strengthen and Trigger Points (3 books, w/ DVD)
- Nevada State Board of Massage Therapists: 1, rolling briefcase
- Namaste Yoga Studio: 5, Drop In Fitness Class Passes
- Institute of Trigger Point Studies: 1, 8-CEH course: “Trigger Points: Critical Thinking & Treating Patients – Module 1”
- and: SWAG BAGS for everyone!
The Nevada Chapter is very happy to bring our members quality products and services that they can use in their practices of massage therapy and professional lives!
To Register for this amazing opportunity to learn, network, win Sponsored prizes, and eat, Massage Therapists may register online!
Thank You, Sponsors!